With the progress and development of society, mechanization has been widely used in production and life. Bearings, as an indispensable part of machinery, will be used more and more widely, because bearings are used wherever there is rotation. Bearings are mainly used in machinery to support and reduce friction, so the accuracy and noise of the bearings are directly related to the use and life of the machinery.
1. Selection of bearing model: The bearing model is generally selected by the user’s technical personnel according to the service conditions and load bearing of the supporting products. The business personnel mainly understand whether the actual load of the user is consistent with the selected bearing. If the bearing does not meet the requirements for use, the customer should be advised to change the model as soon as possible, but unless there is no problem in selecting the model for a special product.
2. The choice of grease: The choice of grease is generally based on the bearing speed, temperature resistance, noise requirements and starting torque. The business personnel are required to have a good understanding of the performance of various greases.
3. Selection of bearing seal type: bearing lubrication can be divided into oil lubrication and grease lubrication. Oil-lubricated bearings are generally selected form bearings, and grease-lubricated bearings are generally sealed with dust caps or rubber seals. The dust cover is suitable for high temperature or good use environment. The seals are divided into contact seal and non-contact seal. Contact seal has good dust resistance but large starting torque, and non-connected seal has small starting torque, but sealing performance No contact is good.
Matters needing attention when using bearings：
1. Tolerance selection and control of shaft and bearing chamber: After the bearing is pressed into the bearing, it should rotate flexibly without any sense of blocking. If there is obvious inflexible rotation, it indicates that the size of the shaft is too large and the tolerance should be lowered.
2. The assembly method of the bearing: Because the bearing is a high-precision product, improper assembly can easily cause damage to the bearing channel and cause damage to the bearing.
3. Prevention of assembly foreign matter: When the bearing is installed on the rotor for dynamic balancing, it is easy to enter the iron filings generated during dynamic balancing into the bearing, so it is best to perform dynamic balancing before installing the bearing.
4. Prevention of lacquer rust: The characteristic of lacquer rust is that it mostly occurs in sealed motors. The motor sounds very good during assembly, but after some time in the warehouse, the abnormal noise of the motor becomes very loud, and the bearing will be severely rusted when the bearing is removed.
Post time: Sep-11-2020